I’ve really busy these last days, and didn’t even had time to put new nail polish! Uuuuuhhh, my nails are sad…
On the other hand, I started playing Star Wars : The Old Republic, the MMORPG. I’m hooked! This game was the game I was looking for since WoW became so boring! :D I even leveled up 24 levels in 3 days… I’m a beast!!
Can wait to see more about the story, because right now, IT’S REALLY AWESOME!!! :D
I ordered a lot since the beginning of January, and I finally received everything I wanted!!
- Sephora by OPI - Flurry Up
- Sephora by OPI - To the Glitter End!
- Nicole by OPI - Top of my world
- Nicole by OPI - Make a comet-ment
- Nicole by OPI - Such a go-glitter
- Nails Inc. - Special Effects - Fitzroy Square
- Nails Inc. - Special Effects - Sloane Square
- Nails Inc. - Kensington
- Nails Inc. - Special Effects - The Wyndham (came in bundle with #8)
- Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - In the Spotlight
- Konad Double Side Stamp Set
- Dotting Tools (from eBay 2,99$)
- Bundle Monster Nails Stamping plates 19 plates for 21,99$ on Amazon.com
Yeah! GLITTER!!! :D
Just came back from work, and realised my manicure is damaged (OH NO!). WHAT A SHAME! OH WELL! Time for a new one!
I saw on differents blogs these reverse gradients and always wanted to do one (but didn’t have the awesome glitters at the time) ! Now that I received my awesome shipment (IT’S XMAS AGAIN! I’ll show you my haul soon, still waiting for ooone thing!), why not try it tonight!
So it’s VERY Simple!
First of all, apply a base coat! For the moment, I’m trying Essie First Base, which dry really fast!
Then I apply two coats of my favorite black polish, OPI Black Onyx.
Sorry, the picture is blurry, iPhone picture. I’m lazy
Then, with a piece of make-up sponge, you apply gently your awesome glitter!! In my case, I chose the Nails Inc. Special Effects Sloane Square. First time trying it. I’m in love!!
Here’s the final result :
Apply a Top Coat, Et Voilà! Awesome manicure is awesome!
Now, it’s 2AM, time to dream about George Clooney.. and cats! :)